Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Current Projects.

Hello all!

Thought I'd give a quick update on what I'm working on right now.

My "Alexander Ring" is such a lovely style, and people seem to like it, so I decided to start offering some new color options. Right now, I'm working on an Alexander in "Siam" - a deep cherry red. I'll post pictures of the piece when it's finished :D.


There's the original Alexander in "Erinite".
He's a 12mm cushion cut square Swarovski crystal stone, set in one of my hand forged bead border Sterling Silver ring settings. Look how special he is; don't you want to take him home? (Well, one of his twins, since someone's already bought him.)



Okay, now that I've started humanizing the ring, I think it's time for me to get back to the workbench. (But really, isn't he sweet? Mwahahahaha.)



Here's the color of the stone I'm going to be using today. It's much more sparkly in real life, but this at least gives you an idea of the shade. Gotta love that blood red!



Until next time...

Warmly,
Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment